DvPlayer 0.76 and mouse pointer (OS 4.1 Final Edition)

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
samo79

DvPlayer 0.76 and mouse pointer (OS 4.1 Final Edition)

Post by samo79 »

I noted a difference between DvPlayer running under update 6 and then in Final Edition
If i use DvPlayer under the Final Update the mouse pointer will never disappear when i watch a video in fullscreen, instead with the update 6 (at some point) the mouse pointer will be hidden as it should be

Not a big problem of course, but maybe worth to mention ...
hotrod

Re: DvPlayer 0.76 and mouse pointer (OS 4.1 Final Edition)

Post by hotrod »

Hmm... I'm always using the mouseblanker commodity for this function, are you sure that that isn't what's missing? I didn't know that programs hidd the mousepointer in AOS since that is available.
K-L

Post by K-L »

samo79 wrote:I noted a difference between DvPlayer running under update 6 and then in Final Edition
If i use DvPlayer under the Final Update the mouse pointer will never disappear when i watch a video in fullscreen, instead with the update 6 (at some point) the mouse pointer will be hidden as it should be

Not a big problem of course, but maybe worth to mention ...
Since overlay is totally trashed in Final Edition with DvPlayer, you'd better wait far an hypthetical update of the program.
--
AmigaONE X1000 / Radeon 2400 Pro (R610LE) / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Samm440ep/733Mhs (o/c) / Radeon M9 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
samo79

Post by samo79 »

Well, i will I expect an OS fix (if it is a problem introduced in the FE), if it worked before then it should continue to work now .. :roll: