Changing SWAP priority

A forum for Classic Amiga specific support issues.
develin

Re: Changing SWAP priority

Post by develin »

I assume a lot of new users (like myself) is running 4.1 under the latest WinUAE.
Will there be an option to make the Z3 seen as as real memory or at least a user option to change it somehow ?

I don't think that the limitations from the real hardware will be visible in such a environment.
Such move would be very appriciated by a lot of us new users, and probably gain more followers to come and try the OS =)
DarrenHD
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Changing SWAP priority

Post by DarrenHD »

develin wrote:I assume a lot of new users (like myself) is running 4.1 under the latest WinUAE.
Will there be an option to make the Z3 seen as as real memory or at least a user option to change it somehow ?

I don't think that the limitations from the real hardware will be visible in such a environment.
Such move would be very appriciated by a lot of us new users, and probably gain more followers to come and try the OS =)
Unfortunately that question is beyond my volunteer pay grade - you'll need to ask it directly to Hyperion and/or the development manager, Steven Solie. I'm just a beta tester ;)
AmigaOS 4.x Beta Tester - Classic Amiga enthusiast - http://www.hd-zone.com is my Amiga Blog, check it out!