Some notes on 4.1FE

A forum for Classic Amiga specific support issues.
develin

Re: Some notes on 4.1FE

Post by develin »

Black_Fox wrote:Hello,
then i should see the Boot-Floppy.adf file for installation on A3000. It is NOT there! Where can i download it from?
I can only see the 4 directories which guests of the forum can see - nothing else. nbache wrote that this is not right, there are files missing in the list, and yes i am logged in.
So i think that if one registered only os 4.1 FE but not ther earlier os 4.1, you can not see (download) from the os 4.1 directory.
(sorry for my bad english)
http://amigaworld.net/modules/news/arti ... oryid=7286

I assume this is also included to the place we new users can't access for some reason =(
One can think that this should be fixed now so long after the announcement of the fix (> 3 weeks)

Please support the paying customers!
salass00
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by salass00 »

The updated filesysbox and ntfs-3g source archives are now available under "AmigaOS 4.1 Contributions".
develin

Post by develin »

salass00 wrote:The updated filesysbox and ntfs-3g source archives are now available under "AmigaOS 4.1 Contributions".
Thanks, sadly I still cannot reach the files =(
Black_Fox

Post by Black_Fox »

I cannot reach the files too. And i wonder why noone fixed it; Our problem is now known for over a week!

Black_Fox
salass00
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by salass00 »

Black_Fox wrote:I cannot reach the files too. And i wonder why noone fixed it; Our problem is now known for over a week!
Is it the "AmigaOS 4.1 Contributions" directory or just the files that aren't showing?
Black_Fox

Post by Black_Fox »

Both! I can only see the same four directories like guests of the forum. It is like i am not be logged in but I am. Develin explainde it earlier in the thread, he has exact the same problem.
It would be nice if someone could fix this.

Best regards
Black_Fox
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

Black_Fox wrote:Our problem is now known for over a week!
More patience would be greatly appreciated. We are doing the best we can with the resources available.
ExecSG Team Lead
Black_Fox

Post by Black_Fox »

Hello
The files are now reachable, so the problem was fixed :P . Many thanks to (i think) ssolie!

Best regards
Black_Fox