PCIe 1x and ESI Juli@Xte

This forum is for all AmigaOne 500, Sam440 and Sam460 specific issues.
Spectre660

Re: PCIe 1x and ESI Juli@Xte

Post by Spectre660 »

Some information on the Mixer situation .

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/vie ... &19#708049
Sam460ex : Radeon Rx550 Single slot Video Card : SIL3112 SATA card
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

Spectre660 wrote:Some information on the Mixer situation .

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/vie ... &19#708049
Thanks, but the author Dave Wentzel has left the Amiga scene a couple of years ago. The question now is, who is going to take over his work?
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
AmigaOne 500 @ 1.15Ghz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB, AmigaOS 4.1 Final, 2GB DDR2, Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E, ESI@Juli XTe PCIe audio
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

HKvalhe wrote:Thanks, but the author Dave Wentzel has left the Amiga scene a couple of years ago. The question now is, who is going to take over his work?
Paul Sadlik, Alex Carmona and Ross Vumbaca are all listed in the changes history since Davy released the code.

Please don't try to create drama where there is none.
ExecSG Team Lead
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

ssolie wrote:
HKvalhe wrote:Thanks, but the author Dave Wentzel has left the Amiga scene a couple of years ago. The question now is, who is going to take over his work?
Paul Sadlik, Alex Carmona and Ross Vumbaca are all listed in the changes history since Davy released the code.

Please don't try to create drama where there is none.
That was never the plan, Ssolie. To create drama, but as you understand, updating the audio system is just as important as every other things to be updated for the future of AmigaOS, like the forthcoming 4.2 most of us already know.

I'll see what i can do. I heard about Ross Vumbaca. He is the one who did the SM502 driver, and works for ACube Systems. Perhaps he is able to help.

Have to start somewhere. I do all this in the true love of the Amiga. That's why i care so much. I don't need to repeat myself saying that. I hope we all understand each other. We have the same goal - To see the Amiga name become big and important again, to rise and shine as the beauty it is, because of its' uniqueness. That's what we all want.

And no, i'm not trying to create a drama. I'm trying to do something important.
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
AmigaOne 500 @ 1.15Ghz Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB, AmigaOS 4.1 Final, 2GB DDR2, Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E, ESI@Juli XTe PCIe audio
HKvalhe

Post by HKvalhe »

Ross Vucamba told me that the person who did the improvement on the ENVY24HT driver, is Max Tretene from ACube.

If someone knows how to contact him, then please contact him and see what further improvements can be done to the driver.
Helge Kvalheim, Norway
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

HKvalhe wrote:Ross Vucamba told me that the person who did the improvement on the ENVY24HT driver, is Max Tretene from ACube.

If someone knows how to contact him, then please contact him and see what further improvements can be done to the driver.
I know off of that already. Please stop trying to do my job for me. It is very irritating.

Please do feel free to contact the authors of Mixer which is what I suggested. Stop bothering people about the Envy24HT driver.

Thanks.
ExecSG Team Lead