Which Uboot version are you using?

This forum is for all AmigaOne 500, Sam440 and Sam460 specific issues.
alekc

Which Uboot version are you using?

Post by alekc »

Since some Uboot updates are only "one-way" I wonder which Uboot version on SAMs are you using. For example I'm still running 1.3.1a but this is more lack of time result than anything else.
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Which Uboot version are you using?

Post by ssolie »

alekc wrote:Since some Uboot updates are only "one-way" I wonder which Uboot version on SAMs are you using. For example I'm still running 1.3.1a but this is more lack of time result than anything else.
Given ACube are still actively supporting UBoot on their boards I don't see any problem with updating.
ExecSG Team Lead
alekc

Post by alekc »

ssolie wrote:
alekc wrote:Since some Uboot updates are only "one-way" I wonder which Uboot version on SAMs are you using. For example I'm still running 1.3.1a but this is more lack of time result than anything else.
Given ACube are still actively supporting UBoot on their boards I don't see any problem with updating.
ACube provides awesome tech support - some a lot larger companies should be learning from them actually. From my perspective the only reason I'm still running old version of UBoot is just a problem of finding those 10 minutes to download file, burn CD and put it into SAM drive (and finding those 10 minutes when I'm at home with access to SAM). Out of curiosity I was wondering if there are more people running older versions of Uboot. This can be helpful in future FAQ updates and betatesting I guess.
Hans-Joerg Frieden
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by Hans-Joerg Frieden »

U-Boot is the firmware, and is neither done by Hyperion, nor is it related to AmigaOS. Inquiries about it should either be directed at ACube directly, or discussed on general forum. Please limit the discussion here to purely AmigaOS related issues.

Thank you :)
NOTICE: If you want to contact me, use E-Mail. I cannot be contacted via the forum/private messages anymore