Custtom Screen Bar Logo

This forum is for general developer support questions.
BillEaves
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Custtom Screen Bar Logo

Post by BillEaves »

Is it possible for an application that opens its own screen to use a custom SBarLogo specified by the application without the user having to create an entire new Screens prefs entry fo it.

Basically I want the application to be "Like Workbench" but specify an application specific screen bar logo - wihtout user intervention .

I have looked through intuition/gui.h but cannot see anything obviously applicable nor any examples on how to do this assuming it is actually possible to do.

Possibly I could use SetScreenAttr(), but what attribute would I need to set and how would I set the value. AutoDocs tell me zilch.

Bill.
chris

Re: Custtom Screen Bar Logo

Post by chris »

All I can determine is that you need to create a sysiclass object with the following tag:
SYSIA_Which, SBARLOGO

So I think you'd probably need a screen which doesn't have a logo, then attach that BOOPSI image to the screen's gadget list.

Might be completely wrong though, that class may well only give you the current image.
BillEaves
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Custom Screen Bar Logo

Post by BillEaves »

chris wrote:All I can determine is that you need to create a sysiclass object with the following tag:
SYSIA_Which, SBARLOGO

So I think you'd probably need a screen which doesn't have a logo, then attach that BOOPSI image to the screen's gadget list.

Might be completely wrong though, that class may well only give you the current image.
I had a look at that, clear as mud. I am not sure if that was quite what I was after.

Thanks for the suggestion, it seems no one knows how to do this, maybe you can't.