WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu attribute??

Have a question about our Software Developer Kit? Ask them here.
xenic

WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu attribute??

Post by xenic »

In the window_cl.doc autodoc under the WINDOW_PopupGadget attribute there is a paragraph with this sentence:

"If the WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu attribute is set and there is more than one public screen open, the menu will also have a "Jump to Screen" option."

I searched the SDK and can't find WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu listed anywhere else. However, I later found WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu (Screens is plural while the above sentence has Screen singular). Can someone please add an "s" to the "Window_JumpScreenMenu" item in the above sentence so that it accurately reads "WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu".
AmigaOne X1000 with 2GB memory - OS4.1 FE
broadblues
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Re: WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu attribute??

Post by broadblues »

xenic wrote:In the window_cl.doc autodoc under the WINDOW_PopupGadget attribute there is a paragraph with this sentence:

"If the WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu attribute is set and there is more than one public screen open, the menu will also have a "Jump to Screen" option."

I searched the SDK and can't find WINDOW_JumpScreenMenu listed anywhere else. However, I later found WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu (Screens is plural while the above sentence has Screen singular). Can someone please add an "s" to the "Window_JumpScreenMenu" item in the above sentence so that it accurately reads "WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu".
Appears to be correct here:
the WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu attribute is set and there
xenic

Post by xenic »

broadblues wrote:
Appears to be correct here:
the WINDOW_JumpScreensMenu attribute is set and there
Strange. It's not correct in my autodocs and is incorrect in the WIKI autodocs as well. Are you sure your window_cl.doc autodoc isn't an updated version (since the release of the last SDK)? I just downloaded SDK v53.30 and it's wrong in that window_cl.doc autodoc.
AmigaOne X1000 with 2GB memory - OS4.1 FE
broadblues
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by broadblues »

Are you sure your window_cl.doc autodoc isn't an updated version (since the release of the last SDK)?
I'm 100% sure it *is* an updated version.

Maybe I should have been fraction more verbose:

Appears to be correct here, so fixed already :-)