Linux Threads

This is the place to ask if you have any issues with our forum system. These include questions about your account, PM's, login trouble, etc.
tonyw
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Linux Threads

Post by tonyw »

Since there are several people who would rather NOT see all the Linux threads (myself as well), would it be possible to add a qualifier to the "View new posts" link so that posts from a particular forum(s) could be suppressed?
cheers
tony
Phantom

Re: Linux Threads

Post by Phantom »

I would like to see such an option as well, as I'm completely not interested in other OSes.
To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

I will invest some time into a new group which is excluded from any and all linux forums. What I will do is add anybody that complains about the linux forum to that new group. Moderators will be able to control who is in or not in the new group. Just give me some time to implement this.
ExecSG Team Lead
ssolie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ssolie »

OK, it seems to work. Those in the new hidden "No Linux" group should no longer see anything related to the linux only forums.

If you want to join the "No Linux" group then please PM me and I'll add you. I've taken the liberty of adding the handful of people that complained already.

That should keep everybody happy. If it possible to keep an Amiga fan happy that is... ;)

I'll keep this topic locked so that nobody is tempted to just reply and say "add me" instead of following directions.
ExecSG Team Lead