xena developer download?

AmigaOne X1000 platform specific issues.
mechanic

Re: xena developer download?

Post by mechanic »

jaokim wrote: I can't seem to find the Xena-tools for X1000.
Lyle should be along soon to answer your questions about the Amiga side of the Xena tools.

You will also need the Xmos tools available from Xmos. Right now I'm using version 12.2.0 of the IDE called xTIMEcomposer. Do you have this IDE yet?
A-Eon A1X1000 ATI HD6850, Creative SB1570 PCIe, RTL8139 net PCI.
jaokim
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jaokim »

mechanic wrote:
jaokim wrote: I can't seem to find the Xena-tools for X1000.
Lyle should be along soon to answer your questions about the Amiga side of the Xena tools.

You will also need the Xmos tools available from Xmos. Right now I'm using version 12.2.0 of the IDE called xTIMEcomposer. Do you have this IDE yet?
Thanks, but no worries: I found it on hyperion-entertainment.biz, after I registered my X1000 (which I thought I had done already).

I've downloaded xTimeComposer v 13, and reading this thread on amiga.org, Lyle states that XS1-L16A is what they've renamed XS1-L2 to in version 13.

So, I think I now have everything I need to get those motherboard LEDs blinking.
LyleHaze
AmigaOS Core Developer
AmigaOS Core Developer

Post by LyleHaze »

Sounds like you are set.. But anything timing sensitive will be about half speed. This can be fixed with a custom .xn file, which I'll gladly mail to you.. In about five hours when I am home again. Send an email to my forum name@ gmail, and I'll hit reply and add an attachment.

P.s. typing on an android sucks..

[edit] until such time as I do a complete update, I will gladly send the A-EON_Xena.xn file, which is specifically for xTIMEcomposer V13.1.1 Community, to anyone who sends a request to the mailing address mentioned above. This file adds Xena as a pre-defined platform, with correct ChipID and oscillator information. If you don't get it back within 24 hours, please try again.