Page 8 of 8

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:16 pm
by musa
xeno74 wrote:
musa wrote:Big update in Fedora

Screenshot.png


Fantastic!

Have you updated it yet?

Yes :)

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:40 pm
by musa
New update in Fedora.

2017-04-02 20-40-12.png

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:51 pm
by musa
Firefox 52 was one of the updates

2017-04-03 00-38-15.png

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 am
by xeno74
musa wrote:Firefox 52 was one of the updates

2017-04-03 00-38-15.png


Interesting! Many thanks for the report! :-)

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:17 pm
by musa
Gigolo is simple and useful network program. Here it is used by Amiga X1000 Fedoro 25 PPC and shows samba network connection with two morphos machines and a Linux PC.I find Fedora very useful and stable .

network.png

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:27 pm
by xeno74
musa wrote:Gigolo is simple and useful network program. Here it is used by Amiga X1000 Fedoro 25 PPC and shows samba network connection with two morphos machines and a Linux PC.I find Fedora very useful and stable .

network.png


It's interesting. :-) Thank you. Maybe I can add it to the MATE PowerPC Remix 2017 0.5.

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:40 pm
by musa
xeno74 wrote:
It's interesting. :-) Thank you. Maybe I can add it to the MATE PowerPC Remix 2017 0.5.

Yes a good idea. I just tested this on Ubuntu-mate remix-03 and it was the only "gigolo_0.4.2-1_powerpc.deb" who was needed. Of cause there must be a samba setup containing :
netbios name = "machine name"
security = user
and a shared folder like this
[Share]
path = / home / AmigaOne / Sharing (or something like this)
guest ok = yes
browseable = yes
writeable = yes

on all machines

Re: Fedora 25 ppc64

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:17 am
by xeno74
musa wrote:Yes a good idea. I just tested this on Ubuntu-mate remix-03 and it was the only "gigolo_0.4.2-1_powerpc.deb" who was needed. Of cause there must be a samba setup containing :
netbios name = "machine name"
security = user
and a shared folder like this
[Share]
path = / home / AmigaOne / Sharing (or something like this)
guest ok = yes
browseable = yes
writeable = yes

on all machines


Thank you for the hint. I will add it to the version 0.5 of the MATE PowerPC Remix 2017.