ssolie wrote:Is this not enough?
http://wiki.amigaos.net/wiki/Intuition_ ... lude_items
#define MA_Toggle (MA_Dummy + 9)
/* (BOOL) If TRUE, the item represents an option which can be switched on
* or off. The user will be able to toggle the state of the item between
* checked (on) and unchecked (off), and the item will have a checkmark
* symbol at its left side indicating its state. The actual state of the
* item can be read at any time via the MA_Selected attribute or with the
* MM_GETSTATE method. Defaults to FALSE.
#define MA_MX (MA_Dummy + 10)
/* (uint32) If non-zero, the item represents an option which is mutually
* exclusive with certain other options, that are therefore switched off
* when this one gets switched on. The attribute's value is a bit mask
* indicating what other items in the same menu or sub-menu panel must be
* excluded (i.e. unselected) when the item is selected. Bit 0 represents
* the first item, bit 1 the second one, and so on. A typical value for
* MA_MX is ~(1 << N), with N being the bit number of the item itself:
* that means "exclude all items except this one". A mutual exclude item
* will have a special symbol (usually resembling a radio button) at its
* left side indicating its state. The actual state of the item can be
* read at any time via the MA_Selected attribute or with the MM_GETSTATE
* method. Defaults to zero, i.e. no mutual exclusion at all.
chris wrote:ssolie wrote:Something akin to the notes in the includes would suffice...
chris wrote:I don't see what the point of the wiki is...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests