x5000 not booting

AmigaOne X5000 platform specific issues.
icbrkr

x5000 not booting

Post by icbrkr »

I was working on something and the x5000 locked up. I rebooted it, and I get the normal boing ball animation, but everytime it boots, it states <<<< LINUX RUNNING >>>>, which it's not since it's not installed.

I tried going into the early start menu, but hitting escape doesn't take me into the menu after the animation starts. What now?
Spectre660

Re: x5000 not booting

Post by Spectre660 »

Try with another keyboard for getting into the boot menu.
icbrkr wrote:I was working on something and the x5000 locked up. I rebooted it, and I get the normal boing ball animation, but everytime it boots, it states <<<< LINUX RUNNING >>>>, which it's not since it's not installed.

I tried going into the early start menu, but hitting escape doesn't take me into the menu after the animation starts. What now?
Sam460ex : Radeon Rx550 Single slot Video Card : SIL3112 SATA card
icbrkr

Post by icbrkr »

Spectre660 wrote:Try with another keyboard for getting into the boot menu.
icbrkr wrote:I was working on something and the x5000 locked up. I rebooted it, and I get the normal boing ball animation, but everytime it boots, it states <<<< LINUX RUNNING >>>>, which it's not since it's not installed.

Guess it can't hurt. It's true, I hadn't tried using this keyboard on the boot menu before.
icbrkr

Post by icbrkr »

Hey check that out, it worked. Thanks :)

What keyboard should I get that supports both the boot menu and the OS?