Icons

A forum for general AmigaOS 4.x support questions that are not platform-specific
fitzsteve

Icons

Post by fitzsteve »

Hi!

Wonder if anyone can suggest a nice set of Icons for Games (drawers and Icons) for Games? Quake, Doom, etc?

I grabbed everything from OS4 Deport & IntuitionBase, but didn't seen to have anything suitable there, really after something to match the Masons Icons in OS4.1 :ugeek:

Thanks in advance!

Steve.
nbache
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Icons

Post by nbache »

fitzsteve wrote:Hi!

Wonder if anyone can suggest a nice set of Icons for Games (drawers and Icons) for Games? Quake, Doom, etc?

I grabbed everything from OS4 Deport & IntuitionBase, but didn't seen to have anything suitable there, really after something to match the Masons Icons in OS4.1 :ugeek:
Did you try Mason's own site, http://www.masonicons.de?

Best regards,

Niels
cha05e90

Post by cha05e90 »

My last years icon uploads to OS4Depot (search for "cha05e90_icons") are meant to be an addition/supplement to Martin 'mason' Merz excellent icon artwork - there should be some games icons inside the packages (at least I know I did some 32Bit-Quake-III-Glowicons). I have some more (incl. some game icons) here on my hard disk - waiting for a soon-to-do 2011 release... :)
X1000|II/G4|440ep|2000/060|2000/040|1000
fitzsteve

Post by fitzsteve »

Hi!

Thanks for the replies, I have all the Masons releases and there weren't any Games Icons, I look forward to your release cha05e90 in the mean time will check out OS4 depot as suggested :ugeek:

Steve.
fitzsteve

Post by fitzsteve »

Hi!

Just to say, thanks for sharing the Icons, great collection there 8-)

Cheers!

Steve.